MARK HILL - writer guy

MARK HILL - writer guy

The end is (sort of) nigh

Starting to see the end of the journey over the horizon now. After Seville (where I´m headed tomorow), I´ll head into Portugal and that will be about it. On the other hand, I have covered a lot of ground. I was looking at my photo files the other day and I keep one file for each place. So far, there are 25 different files. I think Spain is country number 13 or 14. And my camera shows a total of about 1100 photos. Add all that plus a little research when I get back and I reckon I have plenty of material for the book.

Then there will be the grind of getting back to London and seeing what sort of work there is about. Kind of a drag to think that in a few weeks I´ll not be floating about Europe. I´ll see what London has to offer in terms of work. Hopefully, I can pick up enough work to cover my rent and so on. But if there´s absolutely no work in London, I may try and find some inexpensive place somewhere in the world where I can live cheaply while I work on the book. No sense paying London rent if there´s no London work to go with it.