MARK HILL - writer guy

MARK HILL - writer guy

Reading material

When travelling the thing I miss most is access to a decent library. So I grab books wherever I can. Usually you can pick up the odd book lying around a hostel, read it, and leave it along the road for the next person. But you cant be too choosy. I have managed to pick up a complete piece of syrupy rubbish by someone named Freya North (Sample dialogue: "I've been living a lie. I've never told anyone this. No one knows. No one knows. Just you. My lovely lovely you") and a copy of Len Deighton's Bomber. I am saving Deighton for the 8 hour train ride to Sarajevo so in Pecs I've made do with the tortured romantic shenanigans of Ms North's cardboard characters Arlo and Petra. Still, maybe I'll nick a few lines when I'm out on the pull. Who knows, maybe women really do want to be called my lovely lovely you.